Sunday 27 April 2008

Bad comedians

I find it very hard to categorise what would be deemed as an offensive comedian.I grew up in the 70s watching programmes like the Comedians which was full of men who told jokes about the 'mother-in-law'or the 'Irish'.These men had worked on the Northern,working men's club circuit and knew what appealed to a mass audience.Times have changed and I think we'd view these comedians as being old fashioned and a bit rascist,but I don't think they caused a problem.Just because you don't see people on the T.V now telling these types of jokes doesn't mean to say they don't exist in society.Someone,somewhere is always going to get offended by any joke but that doesn't stop it being funny to some people.
http://www.jokefile.co.uk/sick/index.html

This is my comment on
http://li3y88.blogspot.com/
I totally agree with you!!If you find a comedian offensive,don't go and see them!!simple as.If you want something fairly innocuous,I suggest watching something like 'My Family',just don't expect to laugh.

No comments: