Tuesday 22 April 2008

Bad Cinema


Hi.Everyone seems to have an opinion about this film!!Yep,it is pretty shocking but I do think it is a reflection of what teenagers may be getting up to,it may be difficult to think of them in that way but with Britain being the leaders in Europe with teenage pregancies,I think it may be time to face facts.America seems to have a strange way with dealing with teenagers having sexual relationships-they tend to lean heavily on the religious aspect,with many girls avowing their virginity until they get married.This is all well and good for a person with strong religious values but don't most teenagers rebel against this sort of indoctorine in the end?I saw a really sad episode of 'Sex and the City' when Sam overhears a group of 13 year old girls discussing what they will 'do' with their boyfriends.When Sam explains she thinks this is inappropriate,the girls say this is the only way to get boys to like you.I feel this might be a big factor in why girls feel so pressurised.There is always going to be guys who exploit insecure girls to get what they want.
Anyway-here's a few web sites to compare American teenagers to British ones-
Here is my comment on Linda's site-
I totally agree with Lida.I think this film should be shown to teenagers to warn them off the dangers of un-safe sex.I know if I'd have seen it it would have put me off for life!!

No comments: