Thursday 6 March 2008

Smoking


We all know why we shouldn't smoke and the health risks are clear as a mountain stream but I find it really strange that a new generation will grow up never knowing what the social aspects of smoking are.I miss smoking in pubs,it seemed to be part of the foggy structure which held us all together.Yes,my clothes no longer have to be hung outside to get rid of the ghastly smell of Silk Cut and I no longer feel guilty about my friends going home smelling like roadies from Guns and Roses but I miss smoking.Could there not be an anti-social corner where all us who are being bad wallow in our own crapulence and live without fear of the deafening sound of tutting?
Here's a link for all those who will be counted-
This is my comment on r3615's blog-
Well,in my experience some people have dry skin,rotting teeth and smelly breath even without touching a fag!!As a smoker I am very aware of the health risks and yes,I know that it's an addiction but I don't regret starting smoking.I feel it's part of me and if I can put up with other people's pecadilloes they can put up with me.

No comments: